Welcome to ParentClass.com™
Online Parenting Classes for Court, Legal or Personal Growth
ParentClass.com is your trusted resource for online parenting and co-parenting classes.
Our online courses are an excellent way to complete a court ordered requirement,
other legal requirement or simply for personal growth. We offer a variety of programs
to meet your needs. All classes can be taken completely online and are self-paced!
Taking a parenting class couldn’t be easier with our 24/7 online classroom access.
A certificate of completion is awarded for free.
Parenting and Co-parenting Classes Available Completely Online
Finding and attending a live parenting program can often be difficult due to work,
family and other life commitments. ParentClass.com offers a completely internet
based option for learning effective skills in parenting or co-parenting, developed
by licensed professionals. Our online classes are an effective, affordable and incredibly
convenient way to take a parenting program.
How ParentClass.com Works: Convenient, Simple, Effective and Affordable
Once you register, you will be given instant access to your online parenting or
co-parenting class. You may log in/out as many times as you need 24 hours a day,
7 days a week until the class is completed. The course consists of rich content,
videos, and interactive lessons and short quizzes. Standard parenting class is 4
hours, and the Advanced Parenting Class is 10 hours. Free downloadable "Proof
of Enrollment" form included, unlimited progress reports (upon request), Free
"Certificate of Completion".
Here are some of the skills that ParentClass.com will teach you:
- Improving communication skills for parents
- Stress and conflict management skills
- Step-family dynamics
- Empathy training for parenting and co-parents
- Anger control tools and interventions
- Parenting styles
- Avoiding common parenting mistakes
- Boundary and limit setting
- Co-parenting teamwork/challenges
- Co-parenting plan
- Rewards and discipline for children
This online class is also approved for continuing education requirements by the
- Approved for CEU’s by CAADE (California: certificate # CP-10704C110)
- NAADAC (Provider #570)
- CFAAP (certificate number IN-06-745-0112)
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists (Provider Number
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as Provider of Continuing
for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
in the State of Texas (Provider Number: 1739-06)
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board (Provider
The Right Choice!
ParentClass.com is a versatile and convenient way to complete a parenting program
from any location in the United States or abroad with a computer and Internet access.
There is nothing to download or print, simply register, log in and start!
Advanced 10-Hour Program
- 10 Hours long
- Expanded concepts and content
- More videos
- Ideal for longer class requirements
- Increased depth of knowledge
- Advanced Class - $195